Give. Match. Grow.
On Giving Tuesday, 11.29.2016, our community will come together for a special one-day giving event and we need YOU to join us! It’s your chance to make a real difference, right here in our community, preserving our rich history and traditions!
Support our work by making a donation to the Santa Fe Trail Center Museum Endowment Fund today!
Gifts will be accepted throughout the month of November and can be made in-person at the locations below, online at www.goldenbeltcf.org, or by mail (Golden Belt Community Foundation, 1307 Williams Street., Great Bend, KS, 67530). Checks should be made out to GBCF with #GivingTuesday in the memo block. Be sure to include the attached #GivingTuesday Form.
- Barton – 8 am – 5 pm Golden Belt Community Foundation,
1307 Williams St., Great Bend, KS
- Barton – 11 am – 1 pm Hoisington Chamber of Commerce, Charity Cash Mob,
123 Main Street Hoisington, KS
- Pawnee – 11 am to 1 pm Sweets ‘n Eats, 422 Broadway Street, Larned, KS
- Rush – 11 am to 1 pm EZ Mart, 1409 Main Street, La Crosse, KS
- Stafford – 11 am to 1 pm Courthouse Annex, 210 E. 3rd Street, St. John, KS
The Golden Belt Community Foundation will match, in proportion, individual gifts with a matching pool of at least $40,000! Gifts received, during the month of November, to the Santa Fe Trail Center Museum’s endowment fund—in-person, online, or at one of five locations, may qualify for this proportional match.
Be part of this very important one-day event to grow the museum’s endowment exponentially by participating in #GivingTuesday!